Classroom – $599
Online – coming soon
COURSE CODE: (DJ-READY2GO)
Weekend Only Classes – 4 hours on Saturday and 4 hours on Sunday. Your class will start on the weekend following the week you register for the Course. For details please call or email us found in the ‘Contact Us’ page.
Venue: 2750 peachtree industrial blvd, suite F, duluth, ga – 30097
Basic linux, java and networking skills preferred.
- Jump right on learning Hadoop tools on production-like machines instead of VMs at your home or office.
- 8 Hours of trainer’s time with you in person to explain about the cluster.
- MAX of 5 students per class for more interaction and discussions.
- Face-to-Face high-level explanation of how we installed the cluster and what components are there and provide you a plan for fast big data career advancement.
- Reach our support for any Infrastructure questions.
Explain the process of how we prepared the machines.
Explain the process of installing open source hadoop.
Explain the process of installing vendor distributions on top of the open system.
Explain about the tools that you can use to start learning big data faster than ever and to advance your big data career.
Talk more about the tools that comes with the installation. Few examples are Hive/Bigsql/jsqsh/R/Spark.
Show you a quick demo to process a 1TB file in your own machine provided you gave us higher capacity machines.
Ship the cluster to your home and start setting it up.
Then connect network to your ISP provider and then start the cluster.
Turn on the machines and bring up Ambari and show the components installed.
Provide documentation to continue learning your big data skills.
Optional meet if there are any setup issues..